Download CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Term 2 Sample Paper and Marking Scheme in PDF. Know about the computer applications question paper model for the upcoming CBSE board exam 2022.
CBSE Board Exam 2022 (Term 2): Get here the sample paper and marking scheme of CBSE 2 term for class 10 computer applications. for the next board exam, while CBSE 2022 Class 10 Computer Application Scoring Scheme mentions the answer clues to all questions given in the sample paper.
Check Below CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications (165) Paper sample Term 2 (2022):
Maximum marks: 25
Time Allowed: 02 Hours
1. The questionnaire contains three sections A, B and C. Each section is mandatory.
2. Section A has 4 short answer questions. Each question is 2 points. The internal choice is provided in 1 question.
3. Section B has 3 Type I long-response questions (LA-I). Each question is 3 points. The internal choice is provided in 1 question.
4. Section C has 2 Type II long-answer questions (LA-II). Each question is 4 points.
Also check CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Term 2 Syllabus 2022
Section-A (8 points)
This section has 4 short answer questions. Each question is 2 points. The internal choice is provided in 1 question.
1. Write an appropriate HTML code to embed audio and video in a web page.
2. What do you mean by the term URL? What is the difference with an e-mail address?
What do you mean by focus group? How is it different from a blog?
3. What is a hyperlink? Give the name and syntax of the HTML tag which is used to create a Hypertext Link.
4. Rohit, a student from class X, wants to represent a table in a web page but he is not aware of table tags. Explain the role of beacons
Section-B (9 points)
This section has 3 Type I (LA-I) long-response questions. Each question is 3 points. The internal choice is provided in 1 question.
5. Define the Internet and write about its two uses in our daily lives. How is it different from the World Wide Web (www).
6. What is e-learning? Explain two merits of online learning.
7. “A web browser is different from a web server”. Explain two differences between web browser and web server with an appropriate example of each. OR Explain two differences between 3G and 4G mobile technologies.
Section-C (8 points)
This section has 2 long-answer type II (LA-II) questions. Each question is 4 points. Question-9 is of case type.
8. Read the case study below and try 4 sub-questions (out of 5). Each sub-question is worth 1 point.
Mr Harish, an accountant, works in an IT company and due to the pandemic has been asked to work from home. He has set up his online office at his home. He bought a laptop, web camera and other accessories. Now, he has started working from home and performs his various duties online.
(i) Mr. Harish wants to arrange an online meeting with the company client so that he can interact and see him. Which web service should he use?
(ii) Mr. Pritish emails Harish asking him to prepare the balance sheet. What network protocol is involved in this email communication?
(iii) The company’s financial officer must send high security documents to Mr. Harish. It uses an application that supports the ___________ protocol.
(iv) In order to gather information about the latest accounting trends, Mr. Harish has to do some research. He can do this by locating online sites using a _________.
(v) Joseph, the company secretary sends a link to Mr. Harish which contains important company files. What should he do to access the files?
9. Write the HTML code to design the web page as shown below, taking into account the specifications given below. Students can write code for 4 of the 5 specifications specified.
Specification-1: The structure of the HTML code must be correct. The ‘HTML TABLE’ header should be the first level header and the page background color should be LightCyan.
Specification-2: The table border attribute value should be 1. The table header tag should be used whenever necessary.
Specification-3: The table must contain exactly 4 rows and 4 columns. The data for each cell should be as shown in the table above.
Specification-4: The rowspan attribute should be used whenever necessary.
Specification-5: The colspan attribute should be used whenever necessary.
Download the sample document and its CBSE marking scheme from the following links:
CBSE Class 10 Best Resources for Semester 2 Exam Preparations 2022