DUBLIN, November 12, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Automated Sample Storage Systems – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market To Reach $ 1.6 billion by 2026
Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market Estimated At 846.8 million US dollars in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US $ 1.6 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 12.2% over the analysis period.
Reagents and Consumables, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% to reach US $ 1.3 billion at the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the system unit segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 10.8% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 35.3% share of the global automated sample storage systems market.
The shift to automation is leading to the growing importance of automated systems for storing biological samples. Automated freezing systems, for example, allow convenient storage as well as sample retrieval. Automated systems are considered suitable for installations or studies using one or more types of samples to be collected in large volumes for processing and storage. Sample storage systems vary based on sample capacity and temperature requirements.
Biotech and pharmaceutical companies, private biobanks and university research laboratories are among the main users of automated sample storage systems. The biobank segment is likely to experience strong growth due to the increasing use of human biomaterials for the performance of scientific experiments.
The global automated sample storage systems market comprises consumables, reagents, and system units. Consumables and reagents dominate the global automated sample storage equipment market. North America dominates the global market for automated sample storage systems, driven by the growing acceptance of automated systems.
The European market for automated sample storage systems is benefiting from increasing attention to research and development. In addition, growing government support for the construction of biobanks is fueling demand for automated sample storage systems in the region. In order to conduct biopharmaceutical research, it is essential that countries build large sample storage units.
The presence of various leading global biobanks and research institutes is driving the growth of the automated sample storage market in both North America as good as Europe. Ongoing research and development initiatives are fueling demand for new systems.
The booming economy and pharmaceutical sector are fueling the demand for advanced technologies in the Asia Pacific. The significant increase in the number of biobanks as well as contract research organizations opens up new growth avenues for market players. In order to exploit the available opportunities, companies are designing a wide range of new technologies.
Driven by a high population and a growing healthcare industry, the demand for automated sample storage systems is growing in China. Driven by ongoing research and development initiatives, the automated sample storage systems market is expected to experience robust growth in the Asia Pacific.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the looming global recession
- 2020 marked as a year of disruption and transformation
- Pandemic increases importance of automated sample processing and storage systems
- An introduction to automated sample storage systems
- Global Market Outlook and Outlook
- Many Benefits of Automated Sample Storage Systems to Drive Adoption
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 66 featured)
- Angelantoni Life Science srl
- Brooks Automation, Inc.
- Hamilton Company
- LICONIC AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- TTP Labtech Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Automation as an important strategy for improving laboratory efficiency to fuel market growth
- Protecting Sample Integrity with Automated Storage Systems
- Laboratory 4.0 ready to expand market opportunities
- Microbiology labs switch to automation to increase yields
- Total Lab Automation (TLA) Unleashes the Potential of Automated Sample Storage Solutions
- Increased R&D initiatives in the life sciences and pharmaceutical sectors to stimulate the need for automated sample storage systems
- Aging population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases to propel market growth
- Growth in translational research and personalized medicine bodes well for the market
- Companion Diagnostics paves the way for personalized medicine
- Increase support for biobank operations to stimulate market opportunities
- Focus on the automation of biobanks to generate solid growth prospects for sample storage systems
- Eliminate errors in sample collection and storage processes through automation
- Conditions requiring automation of sample storage
- Conditions to facilitate the adoption of storage automation
- Best Sample Storage and Management Practices Used by Leading Laboratories
- Rising Trend in Drug Discovery Industry Strengthens Market Dynamics
- The Automated Compound Storage and Retrieval (ACSR) market is growing
- Trends in compound management to influence market outlook
- Improve healthcare and life science spending to drive future market growth
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1wt6mi
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets