This tutorial covers How to Block Certain Websites in Firefox Browser. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to block certain websites in Firefox browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to block certain websites in Firefox browser
Users should block a website if they receive inappropriate content or malicious data in terms of the amount of data. These sites are interrupted between work shifts and also consume space. You should also block a website if you restrict children’s access to certain websites, such as: B. Facebook and YouTube, which they wish to restrict. Therefore, you can block a website. The Firefox browser offers many great tools to help you browse the web with full control.
Sometimes you find a website that you want to bookmark and keep. Sometimes you will come across websites that you want or need to block. You can use Firefox to block websites because the browser allows you to easily block websites when needed. How to block websites in Firefox.
- Click “Allow” in the yellow warning bar at the top of the Firefox screen. This allows the site you are visiting to download plugins for your current session.
- Add common access sites to the list of exceptions. Click on the “Tools” menu and select “Options.” Click the security icon at the top of the window. Click the “Exceptions” button and add all the websites you want Firefox to allow. Click on “Authorize” and then on “Close” to complete the process.
- Open any website blocking program, such as BlockSite, that you have installed in Firefox. Check the list of websites that have been blocked and remove the ones that you no longer want to be blacklisted.
- Remove website blocking software if you want to make sure nothing is blocked.
- Disable parental controls to make sure all websites pass. Parental control products and filters often block sites with specific words, even if they are not offensive.
Final words: How to block certain websites in Firefox browser
hope you will understand this item How to block certain websites in Firefox browser, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.