This tutorial covers how to clear cookies from a website on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to clear cookies for a website on Chrome, Firefox and Opera. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to clear cookies for a website on Chrome, Firefox and Opera
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that web browsers can ask to save and display later to find out who is online and who has seen which advertisements. A website offers a cookie. The user visiting the site can accept it or not through the software. Very confused people in the EU who clearly have no idea how software works think websites can decide whether you and your software will accept cookies or not; This is not the case.
It depended and still depends on the client’s software to decide. Therefore, a cookie warning is a warning that tells the client’s browser that the site wants a cookie set. This, of course, is something websites have told browsers since the invention of cookies; The requirement that a cookie be stored is a prerequisite for the storage of cookies.
How to delete cookies from a site in Opera
To clear a site’s cookies in the Opera web browser, look for the lock icon or the globe icon in the address bar.
- Select the lock icon or the globe icon, then select Cookies.
- Expand the website that placed the cookie on your computer.
- Select the Cookies folder to expand it.
- Select the cookie you want to delete.
- Select Remove.
- Select Done when you are finished deleting cookies from a site.
How to delete cookies from a site in Firefox
To delete cookies from an individual website using Firefox, follow these steps:
- Select the three horizontal lines, and then select Options. (Select Preferences on a Mac.)
- Select Privacy and Security.
- In the History section, select the drop-down arrow next to Firefox, and then select Use custom settings for history.
- In the Cookies and site data section, select Manage data.
- In the Manage Cookies and Site Data dialog box, select the site.
- Select Remove Selected.
- Select Save changes.
- In the Delete Cookies and Site Data dialog box, select OK.
How to delete cookies from a site in Google Chrome
Here is how to delete cookies stored by the Chrome web browser.
- Select the three vertical dots in the upper right corner to open the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section and select Site Settings.
- Scroll down and select Cookies and Site Data.
- Scroll down and select See all cookies and site data.
- Find the site for which you want to delete cookies.
- Select the trash can icon to delete cookies.
- Close the Settings tab when you are finished.
Final words: How to clear cookies for a website on Chrome, Firefox and Opera
hope you will understand this item How to clear cookies for a website on Chrome, Firefox and Opera, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.