This tutorial is about how to read articles on iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to get articles read on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to get articles read on iPhone
With all the stuff available to you on the iPhone, you might have found when you wanted the iPhone to read to you. In fact, you can! Speak Screen is a feature of iOS that you can use to make iPhone scan a web article, email, and that’s just the beginning. This is handy in case you need to “read” but want your eyes to focus on something else. Speak Screen is essential to the Accessibility part of iOS settings. To use Screen Speak, it must first be enabled. Whenever this is done, you can use a signal to start the function.
Get your iPhone to read articles with the Google app
The Google app on iOS has an option to read articles and websites. Moreover, you can even create a queue of web pages to read in a podcast style. The feature is not yet available on Android. However, if you have an iOS device, follow the guide below. But before you start, make sure you have the latest version of the Google app installed on your iPhone or iPad.
Listen to any article on iPhone with the Google app
- Open the Google app on your iPhone or iPad.
- You’ll see the articles in the Discover feed below the search bar.
- Click on the article you want to read.
- Once the article is open, click the Read Aloud (speaker) icon in the upper right corner.
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen with the options “Listen now”, “Add to queue” or “Cancel”.
- Click Listen Now.
Your iPhone will then automatically start reading the text of the article. A player will appear on your screen with controls to fast forward, skip, play, and pause. You can minimize the Google drive and app; the audio will continue to play in the background.
Add items to queue
Don’t want the hassle of reproducing text-to-speech articles over and over again? Don’t worry, just use the Add to Queue feature. Using it, you can line up the articles you want to listen to and they will automatically play in order like podcasts. Just browse the articles you want to read. Tap the speaker icon in the top right corner and select Add to Queue. The item will be added to the list and start playing after the current one ends.
Change voice and speed
Google gives you the option to slow down or speed up the voice. Besides, you can also change the voice from text to speech. To do it:
- Tap the three dots on the drive.
- Click Play Speed and select your preferred speed between 0.25x and 2x
- Tap Done. Now click on Voice.
- You can choose between four different voices: Jungle, Lime, Royal and Sapphire.
- Tap on each of them to listen to a sample, select the one you like and click Done.
Final Words: How to Make Articles Read on iPhone
I hope you understand this article How to get articles read on iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.