This tutorial is about how to turn articles into audio playlists in Chrome. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Turn Articles into Audio Playlists in Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to turn articles into audio playlists in Chrome
The AI-powered browser plugin converts text-based posts and blog posts into audio files you can listen to. This is the best solution if you are tired of reading many articles, it saves you time and allows you to do many things at the same time. Plus, with an audio device, you can multitask and stay connected to your favorite websites and magazines while traveling, exercising, doing homework, or just relaxing at the end of the day. . However, with so many text-to-speech tools available on the web, it can be difficult to find one that matches every word or image. That’s why we strongly recommend you to use these Chrome extensions, which we believe are the best tool available today.
The voices are realistic and you can choose from a variety of genres or neutral tones. You can also use our API to convert long texts or novels to audio with a single click. Due to improved technology, the free plan includes premium voices, a Chrome plugin, an SSML editor, and the ability to download in MP3 format. This extension can also be used to change the tempo and structure of your voice.
Steps to Convert Articles to Audio Playlists in Chrome
- First, open this link in your web browser.
- Now, on the extension page, click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Next, click on the “Add Extension” button.
- Once done, you will see the Podcastle icon in the extension bar.
- Now open the article you want to convert and click on the Podcastle icon.
- From the menu that appears, click on the “Convert to Podcast” option.
- You can start listening to the article right away.
- You can add other items to the queue. To do this, open the article you want to convert and click on the “Convert to podcast” button.
- The item will be added to the waiting list.
Final Words: How to Turn Articles into Audio Playlists in Chrome
I hope you understand this article How to Turn Articles into Audio Playlists in Chrome, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.