It’s finally here, the highly anticipated fifth-generation Range Rover, and publisher Neil has been seeing it in metal. Our December 2021 includes a deep dive under the skin of this all-important model, with four-wheel steering, seven seats and two PHEV powertrain options.
Also in the december 2021 Land Rover Owner International magazine issue…
• Put a Land Rover on your journey from £ 1,000 – essential tips for buying a Land Rover under £ 5,000
• Latest Land Rover news including Ineos Grenadier pricing and dealer network details
• Chronicles of writers Vicky Turner, Sam Watson and Mike Gould
• Dormobiles IIA series – we lift the lid on four classics to find out what makes Dormobiles so interesting and special
• How the cooling and wings of our Defender rebuild project were installed
• Photos from readers around the world, in World of Land Rover
• Home maintenance: a detailed guide to home maintenance
• Land Rover club updates and events for your calendar
• Reader’s reveals its discretion Discovery 5 Cumbrian Camper
• Step by step installation of a Terrafirma locking axle differential
• LRO Trail, part 10: the best greenways in the Yorkshire Dales, and where to find them
• Hard landing in Zambia with a Defender 110, narrated by Julie Osborne-Tame
• History of the restoration of a beautiful Series III FFR Light Half ton
• Latest new products to help you get the most from your Land Rover
• Your letters – on Ineos Grenadier, awakening and more!
• Neil talks about Solihull’s models, hot air and bees, in Watty’s World
… And much more !