CEDIA Fair will take place later this week, September 1-3, 2021, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. You can find THE raVe Agency’s coverage of the Expo on our microsite here.
“There is no other show this year that will provide the opportunity to see and hear what’s new in the home technology industry – and connect with your peers,” said Jason McGraw, vice president Emerald Group, CEDIA Expo & KBIS. “While the show is smaller, it also presents something unique – more time for quality, one-on-one relationship building and a chance to see brands that might be missing too much. “
The following brands are just a sample of the nearly 100 brands that will be exhibiting at the show:
- Bad dog tools – Bad Dog Tools is family owned and operated for over 30 years. Bad Dog Tools has been going off the beaten track since the 1980s with the introduction of the Handi Disc flexible abrasive wheel. These unique and useful tools are backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee and top-notch customer service. They offer a variety of carbide-based tools for drilling and cutting. Over the years, they’ve changed the angle of the carbide, reinforced the rods, experimented with anti-kickback designs and more. Bad Dog Tools wants their products to be the best – while having fun creating them.
- Ecosense – Ecosense is an LED technology company where science meets art. Recognized by Red Dot for its innovation and design, as well as by Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for consistently making their lists of fastest growing companies, Ecosense serves a creative class of artists and designers and had the chance to illuminate the most coveted spaces on earth. At Ecosense, they strive to be pioneers in the fields of color science, hardware, software, and data science.
- LED garden lamp – Think all lighting systems are the same? They are not. Give your customers something different, simpler and better. While many low voltage LED lights are manufactured in foreign countries, Garden Light LED proudly manufactures all LED products at our factory in Tampa, Florida. Garden Light LED luminaires are the product of intense collaboration and are designed, engineered and assembled in the USA, which allows us to maintain the purity of the Garden Light LED standard.
- Hide a garnish – Switch and outlet plates have been regularly installed on the surface of walls for decades. The plaques are usually white or some other color that never matches the mural, creating an eyesore. Hide-A-Trim was designed to improve the appearance of walls and ceilings. It perfectly conceals electrical devices installed on any wall or surface. Hide-A-Trim’s goal is to offer the fastest and easiest installation for all electricians and carpenters. Simple is their motto at every level, from ordering to installation. Quality is never compromised and is suitable for the finest structures. Hide-A-Trim components have been designed to be compatible with Leviton, Lutron, Hubbell, Legrand and Eaton devices.
- iRoom iO – iRoom iO is an Apple Certified global manufacturer of premium smart docking solutions for Apple iPads. IRoom docking solutions turn your Apple tablet into a sleek touchscreen for lighting, shade, audio, environment, and security control. Thanks to the lockable anti-theft function, the iPad can be safely integrated into conference rooms, hotel lobbies, hospitals or any other semi-public place. Unique features like motorized operation, iPad independent control functionality, and superior aesthetics make iRoom iO docking solutions perfect for any application.
- L-Acoustics – L-Acoustics Creations: Bring the gig home. L ‑ Acoustics is the world leader in premium professional sound systems for live events. From world-class touring artists to major music festivals and sporting events, we are the trusted choice of audio professionals around the world. Today, for the first time in our company’s history, the unparalleled precision and power of L ‑ Acoustics’ sonic expertise are available for specification in innovative spaces designed to delight the most discerning listeners.
- Lutek – Lutek is a Colorado woman-owned and operated manufacturer of sophisticated shading systems and design solutions. Recognized by Colorado architects, designers and contractors as an expert in exceptional, high-quality window coverings, Lutek has continued to evolve over the past 50 years to take advantage of new technologies and consumer demands.
- MetraAV – More than a manufacturer, we are the innovators and integrators of quality audiovisual products for individuals and businesses. Formerly known as the Metra Home Theater Group, we design, manufacture and produce the most innovative installation accessories for custom integration into home theaters, commercial AV systems, security surveillance networks and mainstream households. . MetraAV is a division of Metra Electronics and its brands include Ethereal, Velox, Helios, Install Bay, and Spyclops Surveillance Systems.
- Acoustic origin – The Origin Acoustics team is responsible for inventions and innovations that have changed the face of the home entertainment industry. Inventions such as the first in-wall speaker and the first directional ceiling speaker are just the tip of the iceberg. Pushing the boundaries of technology and materials, this team has dominated the market for three decades and supplied speakers to millions of homes around the world. Today, they have joined forces under the Origin banner to deliver the most advanced and impressive line of architectural speakers ever available.
- Screen innovations – Innovative blinds and projection screens, making life beautiful, practical and fun. Dedicated to the development of the most innovative and forward-thinking projection screens, window coverings and shading and exterior screen solutions for home and business environments, Screen Innovations designs and builds by hand each product that it sells at its 75,000 square foot plant in Austin, Texas. Always putting the customer first, SI listens, learns and offers a wide variety of products, services and advanced online tools. Committed to doing its part to limit the company’s impact on the environment, SI follows LEAN manufacturing principles and closely monitors production processes to minimize waste wherever possible.
- Straight thread – Straight Wire has primarily produced premium audio / video cables made in the USA for over 35 years and are known for product selection, prompt delivery, and build quality of CUSTOM and bulk cables. They have won numerous awards around the world as a high performance product line and a “best buy” winner for cables. Straight Wire has supplied internal wiring and OEM cables to many well-known AV manufacturers around the world.