Albany NY, USA, May 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global NGS sample preparation market is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, according to a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
Metagenomic screening based on next-generation sequencing (NGS) has led to developments in the field of veterinary drugs. Nevertheless, the lack of proper procedures geared specifically towards veterinary needs is negatively impacting the NGS sample preparation market. Thus, the players operating in the market are focusing on the development of NGS-based protocols, which can be used in veterinary virology. Therefore, players gain solid research ground in porcine samples that are augmented with various RNA and DNA viruses.
Companies operating in the global NGS sample preparation market are adopting strategies such as acquisitions and collaborations in order to grow their businesses. Additionally, many companies are focusing on the development, regulatory approvals, and launch of innovative products that can help meet the existing demand in the NGS sample preparation market. These efforts help companies strengthen their product portfolio, thereby maintaining their leadership position in the NGS sample preparation market.
Request the NGS Sample Preparation Market Research Report Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=68159
NGS Sample Preparation Market: Key Findings
- Players in the global NGS sample preparation market are focusing on automation using robotic instruments to increase production and minimize laboratory costs. These efforts are fueling the expansion of the global NGS sample preparation market. In addition to medical services, companies operating in the global NGS sample preparation market are focusing on agriculture and animal research to expand their growth opportunities.
- NGS is gaining traction as the technology helps improve agricultural productivity. The technology is used to study various aspects of human health, air, gut, soil and water microbiomes. Players in the NGS sample preparation market are focusing on R&D to discover new pathological genes in animals associated with multigenic diseases. Also, NGS is gaining popularity because it can help track sources of plant diseases as well as find techniques to eradicate them.
Demand for Analysis of Impact of COVID-19 on NGS Sample Preparation Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=68159
NGS Sample Preparation Market: Growth Boosters
- Rising Number of COVID-19 Cases Worldwide Driving Sales in Global NGS Sample Preparation Market
- The expansion of the life science industry globally is expected to help generate profitable prospects in the market over the forecast period
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of NGS Sample Preparation Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=68159
NGS Sample Preparation Market: Regional Analysis
- The Asia Pacific NGS Sample Preparation Market is predicted to gain lucrative opportunities, owing to factors such as the existence of several key companies and the rise in the utilization of varied expansion strategies by these companies in the region.
- North America held the second largest NGS sample preparation market share in 2019. The NGS sample preparation market in North America is expected to grow in the coming years, owing to the presence a strong healthcare industry and advances in NGS sample preparation techniques in the region.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=68159
NGS Sample Preparation Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Promega Corporation
- Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Tecan Trading SA.
- New England Biolabs
NGS Sample Preparation Market Segmentation
type of product
- Kits, reagents and consumables
- Drug and biomarker discovery
- Precision medicine
- Others (agriculture and animal research)
- Hospitals and clinical diagnostic centers
- Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies
- Academic and research institutes
- Others (CRO, CMO, etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Latest Health Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market: Different types of products available in the global DNA and RNA sample preparation market are kits, reagents and consumables, as well as the workstations. Among them, the kit segment accounts for a prominent share of the market. This is because it generates most of the revenue.
Sample Preparation Market: Rising R&D expenditures in life sciences, growing concerns and testing regulations regarding environmental degradation and food safety, and technological advancements pertaining to products sample preparation are expected to drive the global sample preparation market during the forecast period.
Next Generation Sequencer Market: Increasing automation of pre-sequencing protocols is expected to drive the global next generation sequencer market over the forecast period. The use of new platforms for the development of personalized medicine by medical analysis at the genetic level is another important factor that is expected to increase the demand for NGS during the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse RP – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/ngs-sample-preparation-market.htm